Good Day, In this tutorial we will be showing you all how to downgrade your Gameloop emulator to Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator. It is a really simple and easy Tutorial where you will not have to do much. And the best thing is that you will not lose any of your game data of files they will be stored and will easily open in the downgraded version without any difficulties. Download the file by going to the bottom of this post.
Now follow the instructions given below carefully.
1.Extract the downloaded file
2. The Password for the zipped file is “ritsu”
3. Now Open the Folder you will see two files named Temp & another one named game setup. You can ignore the game setup file if you have already installed gameloop, if not then first install gameloop using the setup file. Open the Temp folder.
4. Now Open the temp folder in your Hard Drive, like mine is “C” and to go “Temp > TxGameDownload > Component”. Then delete the two folders named “AppMarket” and “UI” folders.
5. After deleting the two files above, go to the downloaded Temp folder “Temp > TxGameDownload > Component” and copy or move all the files from that folder to the Temp Folder of Local Disc “Example=C”
6. After copying the files open the folder named UI in the Temp Folder of C. And Extract the “UI.rar” file into the setup folder.
7. Now go back to Components, and open AppMarket Folder. Then extract the file named “Market.rar” to the Setup folder, same process as you did for the UI folder.
8. Now Minimize this folder and go back to Desktop. Here Right-Click the AppMarket Icon of Gameloop and click “Open File Location”
9. Here in the app market folder delete every files which can be deleted, and then copy paste teh files from directory “C > Temp > TxGameDownload > Component > AppMarket > Setup” to “C > Program Files > txgameassistant > appmarket”
10. Do the same for UI folder as well, Delete all the files in “C > Program Files > txgameassistant > ui” . Now copy all files from “C > Temp > TxGameDownload > Component > UI > Setup” and paste them in the directory “C > Program Files > txgameassistant > ui”
11. Now open the directory “C > Program Files > txgameassistant > appmarket” and locate this file and create a desktop shortcut of it.
12. That’s all you have to do. Now Open AppMarket and enjoy your games in the older version of tencent gaming buddy 😀
Here is a video demonstration on how to downgrade.
If you like our work, then please remember to share to support us.
TGB Offline Installer: Download