Helium Music Manager is a multi-media manager with a user-friendly library interface that gives the users a quick access to all of the available songs lists present in the computer. With helium music premium you can easily create, edit, rename, burn, add tags and various other information to audio tracks and also supports Rip Burn on cd drives. Rather then finding the songs on your computer, use helium music manager will easily help you find the music files desired and can easily create many collections of a much more better and organized view.
Helium Music Manager Premium can give you access to all of the premium features and can easily create an unlimited number of tracks lists and manages them perfectly. It also has an audio track editor through which you can adjust the volume, pitch, range and bass of your songs easily. With the help of helium you can easily create, edit, rename, burn, rip and hashtags on to your audio files as well as changing the featured images of audio files and create the perfect library of musics for yourself.
Helium Music Manager 13 Premium Features:
- It supports the common music files like MP3, Ogg, WMA, iTunes, M4A, FLAC, APE and MPC as well as standard audio CDs.
- Import, tag, manage, explore and play are the simple features.
- Burn Audio tracks into blank cds.
- Changes the audio levels of musics to adjust to users choice.
- Helium Music Manager.
Helium Music Manager 13 Premium Instructions:
- Download the files from the link given below.
- Extract the zip folder.
- Install setup.
- Click “Apply” button. Then open Helium Music Manager Premium
- Done!… enjoy 🙂
Helium Music Manager 13.6 Screenshots:
Helium Music Manager 13 System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Disk Storage: 150 MB