In this tutorial i will show you all how to bypass emulator detected for PUBG Mobile in the SmartGaGa Android Emulator, which is also an alternative for Tencent Gaming Buddy/Gameloop. The process is quite easy and fast. It will only take you about five minutes if you can fully understand the post or video easily.
We do not encourage the users to use their real accounts in this process. If they are gonna do so then they should be responsible for the actions and punishments they receive in the game. Also this all is only for educational purposes only.
Note: To avoid being banned, try to use clean host files, do not cheat or use hacks and also avoid being reported by users otherwise about 3-4 reports in a single match can easily get you banned.
PUBG Mobile Emulator Detected Bypass SmartGaGa Instructions:
- Download the files from the links given below.
- Open smartgaga application and install all the files.
- Now open Xposed.
- Install xposed in smartgaga, and then reboot the emulator.
- After rebooting, re-open Xposed then go to Modules and Enable Cerberus from there.
- After that reboot the emulator again, then open Cerberus 1.4.5.
- Click on “Bypass” button inc cerberus and wait for a couple of seconds.
- Now After bypass is successful, reboot emulator once again.
- Now Open PUBG.
- That’s all, emulator bypass and no emulator detected messages.
Additional Note: You can also open the shared folder of SmartGaGa by opening it’s file location and looking for a folder names “sharefs” and then inside emulator go to root directory “/” and you will see a folder named “sharefs”. These two folders are the shared directory of your computer and SmartGaGa.
- SmartGaGa: Download
- Xposed: Download
- Cerberus: Download
- ID Masker: Download
- ES File Explorer: Download
- PUBG Anti-Detect: Download
- Phone: Download
- Config: Download
- Lib 1: Download
- Lib 2: Download
- Clean Host: Download