VMware Workstation Pro 14 is the most powerful hypervisor and VM manager tool that can also users to use multiple operating system on the same machine. VMware Workstation is a tool that is used for creating VM’s(virtual machines) on a single operating machine, this feature also users to not only use their actual machine, but at the same time use their virtual machines which are running their own operating systems and functions.
VMware Workstation Pro supports operating system versions of Microsoft Windows, LinuxBSD and MS-DOS. VMware workstation is a division of VMware, Inc. It belongs to Dell Technologies. It is the best hypervisor for working with virtual machines and hard disks with portable media. VMware workstation can also be used to create virtual machine servers and connecting them through an office. It supports virtual media like .vmdk files. Free download vmware workstation pro 14 full version with working license keys.
VMware Workstation Pro 14 Instructions:
- Download VMware Workstation Pro 14 from the link given below.
- Extract the .zip folder.
- Turn-off internet connection.
- Install VMware Workstation Pro 14 setup .exe
- Close setup after installing and open the License Keys.txt file
- Copy any of the serial keys in the text document.
- Open VMware Workstation Pro 14 and paste the copied license key.
- Done!…. enjoy xD
VMware Workstation Pro 14 Screenshots:
VMware Workstation Pro 14 System Requirements:
- CPU: 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent. with 1.3GHz or faster core speed.
- RAM: 2GB or 4 GB.
- Hard Disk Storage: 1.2 GB or higher.